Based in Wakefield
GNG Group Yorkshire are currently on the lookout for a generalist, creative and innovative Marketing Manager with previous experience of managing the full marketing mix across B2B and B2C you will be working across several exciting diverse and niche sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience within a hands-on Marketing Manager position, you will be responsible for a small team of 3 initially with plans to expand must possess team leadership skills and the ability to put together a full marketing strategy with budgetary experience.
The main responsibility of this role is to set the strategic direction for marketing the Group’s core divisions and delivering upon it, with the primary purpose of generating quality commercial leads and raising the profile of the business, whilst optimising the groups e-commerce offerings.
You will also be responsible for the following; using all elements of the marketing mix, driving all aspects of commercial and strategic marketing, taking ownership for the groups marketing plans and budget, including, planning, execution and analysis, leading and inspiring your team to achieve targets and setting and delivering upon Key Performance Indicators to assess, monitor and achieve the groups business aims and growth targets.
This role will focus on identifying, developing and executing brand positioning, presence and placement as well as driving effective marketing and brand activity across our Sports, Healthcare and Mattress divisions.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- An impressive track record of successfully managing the full marketing mix within a Marketing Management position
- Generalist marketing experience across B2B, B2C, online and offline
- A proven record of creating a successful marketing strategy that ensures business aims are met
- Hands on experience having created the content and implementation in-house
- Strong strategy, planning and project management skills
- Managed or a full understanding of SEO, PPC, website content and campaigns.