Full Time 37.5 hours per week to work Monday – Friday
- Matching, checking and coding purchase invoices daily for all group companies on the Sage 200 system
- Ensuring that payments are added to cashflow in line with payment terms
- Processing Staff Expenses
- Setting up new supplier accounts & maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing Invoices & statements
- Point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Assisting with payment runs
Competitive rates of pay
An opportunity has arisen for an accounts assistant to join the Finance team at GNG Group. This role will be primarily be responsible for the purchase ledger function. Working alongside the other accounts assistant the role will also cover cashflow, bank reconciliations, and an overview of purchasing and sales ledger.
This is a varied role with great potential for someone just starting out on their accounting career. Working within a small team you will have exposure to the whole finance function and will include liaising with various colleagues across the business. Experience of Sage 200 and Excel would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.